KOM – BRUSH – GA
KOMbucha – paintBRUSH – yoGA
The Yoga-Inspired Creativity Workshop
Be prepared to spend time on your mat. I would suggest investing in a quality mat. I am loving my Manduka mat, it’s the only mat in my life! See my post on my favorite yoga mat and accessories here.
Schedule of events (3 hours)
- BRING YOUR INSPIRATION – Bring a photo or idea that brings inspiration.
- PRANAYAMA breathing techniques – Alternate nostril breathing to balance the body and calm the mind. Move through simple movements to warm up the spine and the muscles. Followed by slow flow Vinyasa, focus on body in Surya Namaskara A and B followed by fun peak poses to challenge the body to play (45 MINUTES)
- BREAK – Freshen up a bit, clothing change if needed.
- REFRESHMENTS, including home brewed Kombucha will be available, but must be purchased in advance. Learn more about Laurie’s Kombucha here.
- 8 X 10 BLANK CANVAS – Time for that creativity to flow! Short lesson to mix and paint with acrylics so you have more time to play!
FIRST WORKSHOP COMING SOON! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR UPDATES!